Over 100 Teceze professionals are positioned at client sites and delivery centres around the world and form part of our Global Delivery Model.
When it comes to delivery options, Teceze aims to offer complete flexibility that is determined by your geographical location as well as your specific requirements and budget. Our delivery options consist of:
Onsite model: Our consultants will position themselves at the site of our client and will carry out all design and development activities. This is the best option for those clients who require our development team to be positioned close to the stakeholders. It is also the best option in instances where the project is not yet clearly defined, open-ended or iterative in nature. Our consultants will work with and report to an onsite manager and report back to our offices on a regular basis.
Our onsite consultants will offer the following services: Project requirements capture and technology assessment, create functional specifications, design, coding, testing, maintenance, and support.
The benefits are:
– Requirement not defined at length
– The deliverables or requirements ca chance dynamically and continuously through the duration of the project
– Deadlines that are tough and firm
– Support available at all times
– Client stakeholders will have direct interaction
– Mission-critical projects
– Ideal for projects that require a high level of security and confidentiality
Offsite Model: Our staff will be based at a Teceze office located near you, where they will carry out all activities. This will provide you with the ownership and control of your project without the need to commit capital or resources. Teceze will keep you informed at regular intervals of the project progress. This is particularly useful in those instances where the requirements are not clearly defined and are likely to alter during the course of the project. This makes it possible for staff to understand as well as implement all changes to the project in an efficient manner.
The benefits are:
– Developers are positioned in the same time zone delivering instant access at a reduced cost
– Support available instantly
– Professionals who are ready to travel to a client’s offices as required to provide a face-to-face service
– Client stakeholders will receive direct interaction
– Faster response to any changes to the requirements of client’s
– The close proximity makes it easier to identify the needs of the client’s in a more proactive way
– Coordination between the client’s team and service provider’s team will be enhanced