Strengthening cyber resilient in an increasingly evolving and interconnected environment requires a holistic approach. Teceze offers industry leading and consulting tools to help companies advance their cyber security agenda. We help clients manage cyber risk with trust by incorporating a well-thought-out approach, quantified risk assessment, an effective protection, insurance coverage and resiliency plans.
What is cyber resilient
Cyber resilient is the capacity to plan and respond to cyber-attacks and to recover.
This helps to protect an enterprise from cyber threats, protects against and reduces the frequency of attacks and guarantees its continued existence after an attack.
Over the past few years, cyber resilient has emerged because conventional information protection strategies are no longer adequate to protect organisations from the spate of persistent attacks.
This entry level support provides the customer access to a dedicated Hadoop help-desk equipped to handle technical incidents. Resolutions/solutions are delivered according to a determined Service Level Agreement. This support service can cover Hadoop (Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Kafka,).
Level II provides monitoring, tuning, patching, backups and the general health of the Hadoop system. Help-desk support is provided for incidents that may occur throughout the working day. As with Level I, Teceze can offer this service for many distributions including MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks.
Level III takes the comprehensive managed service provided by Level II and extends the hours of coverage to 24×7 for critical issues. This is ideal for organizations whose system is business critical and 24-hour availability is the key.
The Teceze approach to cyber resilience uses modern technology and best practises for business continuity and recovery in disasters to evaluate risks, identify business-critical applications and establish a comprehensive and coordinated IT resilience plan
- Our Firewall-as-a-Service is a powerful single service solution, fully monitored and managed, that protects your network 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Cyber security starts with management – the number one priority should be to train your staff. Our training with CyberAware will give you peace of mind when it comes to keeping your data secure.
- Things at a workplace can go wrong, and it can put your company at risk of losing valuable data. The Disaster Recovery service provided by Teceze provides a cost-effective, trusted solution to help you protect your business.
- Your email fight against malware, phishing and viruses is continually on the rise. Teceze has years of experience using antispam / virus host email scanning and best breed email protection that evolves continuously to counter emerging threats.
- According to the UK Government, the Cyber Essentials programme provides five security measures that could prevent "about 80 percent of cyber-attacks." Certification will also help you meet certain levels of compliance like EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Cybersecurity is at the core of GDPR – nobody wants personal data compromised. With our DPO as a company, you will make sure you remain ahead of the game and at the top of your duties.
- With our multi-factor authentication, remembering and using successful passwords can be done easily, enhancing company security that keeps your corporate network and apps safe and protected.
Teceze will provide end-to-end Hadoop proof of value to include distribution deployment, data loading, creation of prototype pipelines, testing, and fine-tuning, and delivery of documentation and test results. Our consultants will work with your team to deploy a Hadoop production pilot project, a tuned and tested restricted scope production pilot cluster, and finally, a production-ready framework, providing full reports on the ongoing cluster operations and maintenance procedures.
Cyber resilient is a critical counterpart, not the reverse, to cyber security. Rather than function as a contrast to the definition of security, it is more fitting to see cyber resilient as a contrast to an older security methodology: the 'castle approach.' Where this approach style aimed only to build defensive walls, cyber resilience approaches are designed to deal with breaches as effectively as possible when they occur.
A proactive approach to cybersecurity should not be a cynical one. The solutions of Teceze must also be built to mitigate the possibility of first-place risks. No solution can respond to any threat, online as well as physical, though. Resilient approaches understand this fact and include ways to minimise the effect of a breach.