At Teceze, our Service Desk solutions make it possible for you to leave your service responsibilities to us. We can help to implement a single, focused service desk designed around the needs of your business with the support consisting of:
– A centralised Service Desk designed to deal with all issues 24/7 – Clearly defined ownership and responsibilities through our Global IT engagement model – A focused communication between the client and end user by implementing escalation processes and procedures – Third-party management and negotiation on behalf of your customers – A wider selection of resources. Assistance with sickness, holidays and peak periods through a greater level of flexibility delivered by Global IT as part of the focussed Service Desk team. – A Service Delivery that pre-empts problems through innovative methods of call logging and tracking, Remote Client access and EDI. You and your users will benefit from 60% of all incidents being resolved first time.
– Access to a wide range of skills that can be called upon to help deliver all of the ITIL Service Management Practices. This includes Service Design, Service Strategy, Service Operation, Service Transition and on-going improvements to the service. – Best Practice implementation. Operating within ITIL Service Management Practices through the use of Industry leading technology. Global IT has the ability to deliver a level of service that is constantly evolving and improving.
System Management Solution
Global IT Infrastructure Managed IT Solutions delivers a specialist services that is both professional and flexible while being designed to fit around your specific requirements.
– You will benefit from the option of using the service on-site, remotely or hosted in Global IT Infrastructures Data Centres. You can make this decision based on your needs, preferences and the space available to you.
– The service is driven by specialists who possess the correct skills in a number of areas of competency enabling them to dedicate themselves to your business. They instantly become the primary systems managers for your business or they are on hand to maintain your infrastructure when required.
– Monitoring your systems and network requires a proactive approach. This can be achieved through the use of powerful tools that provide alerts, scripted fix on alert and the right information to make it possible to analyse trend and capacity.
– To guarantee user access at agreed security levels, we also incorporate the automated download of patches when they become available along with anti-virus updates as a part of our service.
– Tape storage on-site and off-site in a secure and fireproof environment with agreed schedules of backup rotation.
The benefits of Global IT Infrastructure Systems Management Solution is that, it enables you and your business to put more focus on other areas of your business by concentrating your resources.
When you allow us to take care of your Systems Management tasks, you will benefit from an expert service that is trusted and that makes it possible for you to focus on your own areas of expertise – your business!
There are additional advantages:
– The cost of ownership is significantly reduced as your system will no longer suffer from costly problems and downtime, leading to a more efficient operation.
– Skilled resources on hand when you need them without worrying about the costs. Global IT Infrastructures ensure that our support resource is available when you need it.
The proactive monitoring of your system will deliver an increase in efficiency and reliability. To identify how you are performing, we can provide you with the system performance statistics and availability reporting. Our ability to securely store data and deliver a safe hosted environment will ensure that your data and reputation is protected, providing complete peace of mind.
Mobile Device Management
Forming part of the VDI solution, Global IT’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution can be deployed, delivering a greater level of control and security for your mobile devices. The solution is designed to enhance the capabilities of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager and deliver a complete MDM solution for each mobile platform. It integrates seamlessly with the existing configuration manager tool with no requirement for additional servers or hardware.
– Device activation in order to be able to access corporate services. – Application, documents, policies and settings deployment. – Auto provisions certificates. – Monitoring of devices for breach of policy such as running non-native applications or changing phone settings. – Detection of Jailbreak or Rooting. – Device location. – Password reset, remote locking and full or selective wipe. – Settings can be managed remotely. – Detailed reports.